Naijafunbox

*Site News Board*Movies/Music place*Computers/Phones/mobile communication gadgets discussion*Soccer Segment*Relationship & Dating*Jokes of the Day*Academic & Careers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Enjoy Etisalat 5Mb weekly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Enjoy Etisalat 5Mb weekly   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Etisalat is Amazing, Yes... Etisalat NG is back with another Great Package where their Wonderful Customers get 1MB for a day and access to Call for as low as 20k/Sec and also Receive 5MB for just N100 without the Money even been deducted.

Let's Get Started!

HOW CAN I ENJOY THIS COOL OFFER FROM ETISALAT?
Etisalat is Amazing, Yes... Etisalat NG is back with another Great Package where their Wonderful Customers get 1MB for a day and access to Call for as low as 20k/Sec and also Receive 5MB for just N100 without the Money even been deducted.

Let's Get Started!

HOW CAN I ENJOY THIS COOL OFFER FROM ETISALAT?
To Get this Offer, You have to do any of this:-

1. To Get the 1MB and access to Call for as low as 20k/Sec, You will need to have N50, Then Dial *496*1#, Thats it for a Day.

2. To Get 5MB for a Week, This is Automatic, Just Load up N100 and you will be given 5MB Instantly.

=> Keep Enjoying & Don't Forget to share this to Receive More!!!

1. To Get the 1MB and access to Call for as low as 20k/Sec, You will need to have N50, Then Dial *496*1#, Thats it for a Day.

2. To Get 5MB for a Week, This is Automatic, Just Load up N100 and you will be given 5MB Instantly.

=> Keep Enjoying & Don't Forget to share this to Receive More!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naijafunbox.africamotion.net

Enjoy Etisalat 5Mb weekly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1